Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oreo Fudge Cremes Commercial Indescribably Good!



So the other day as I was watching t.v., I came across this commercial  that Oreos came out with the Fugde and Creme in the center, so delicious by the way. I had to see for real if they were as good as the commerical depicts it. And behold it did, this commerical is funny simple and straight to the point, my favorite one obvously "Shut the front door", classic could not get any better than this commercial!

I love it so much, because its as real as it get could get, meaning that this is the modern family today versus 30 years ago it focused more on family ideals and morals, very cliche' you could say.  The commercial is as literal as its tag line "Indescribably Good", the kids wait until the father tries it, and they all start the domino affect of not being able to describe how good  this is. The grandfather cracks me up when he says "Franklin Delano" which is a little stereotypical since our grandparents are old-school and more proper, but it's cute at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment