Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So on April 30th on a Monday night I saw the world premiere of the new series "The Pitch", now it may not exactly reflect the way advertising is for everyone in the field, but it does come pretty close. I think as a student majoring in Advertising, you kind of have to see the situation worst-case. When I saw the two hour premiere I nearly flipped my wig, I honestly felt this was the right job for me. We think that what they teach us in school is bogus, but guess what IT'S NOT, IT IS THE REAL DEAL! I can't tell you too much about what's going on with the show, but I can tell you, you'll have your heart in your stomach, pretty intense stuff folks! Please tune in to AMC's The Pitch every monday nights at 10/9c to catch the show, it's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment